Well as you can tell from the new title the pictures from here on out will be from California.
Enjoy...
Little foggy in the morning
I don't know why, but I really like these beach pictures with the camera tilted a little.
This is a bird......
Tiny little boat
Kaci believes in peace.....world peace.....
I worked hard to get you guys this great picture. The camera is set up at a decent distance and if you can't tell there is also about a four foot drop off in front of us that I had to jump and not eat it on the wet grass when I landed. Oh and all in 10 seconds and a smile on my face. Someone should have gotten video of me running down there. I'm sure it would have been comical.
This one was much easier =]
This is a squirrel...
So is this....
This is a squirrel eating....
Our first sight of some redwoods!
Where we had lunch for the day.
If you would like a long 3 hour drive through the mountains and top speed of about 45 mph for about 3 seconds.....Take this highway
If you look real close in the center of this picture you can see the highway.
Some nice curves. Honestly it was kind of fun for like the first 30 minutes. Then it got boring. Also this was one of the straighter parts of the road. This was a 45 mph zone.
The rental
I thank you for your amazing efforts with the timer on the camera for that beautiful pose of you and and your lovely wife. HOWEVER...This post would have been a gazillion times better if the timer on the camera had caught you biting it big time. :-) Just sayin'.
ReplyDelete