Friday, May 27, 2011

Trimester 7

       Well we are now two weeks into trimester 7 and other than being in the student clinic, I have never been this bored in class. The main reason for this is because this tri I have 3 x-ray classes and OBGYN or as we call it gina class, and yes it has a lab portion as well. No worries, it is on a model but still unnecessary if you ask me. I won't be planning on giving pap smears in my practice, sorry. Unfortunately in about 1.5 weeks from now tests are going to start. The good news is that once tests start rolling I won't be quite so bored. I mentioned earlier that I am in the student clinic this tri which means that I can now adjust CCCKC students and student family in our clinic. Today will be my 6th official adjustment.  Being down in the clinic assures me that I am doing something that I will love every day. Time absolutely flies when I am down there adjusting or looking at files. It's  nice that after 2 years of classes to prep us for clinic I  am actually in the clinic with patients. I have a lot of room for improvement but at the same time I feel that I am doing pretty well. As far as after school it's been pretty slow this week. Kaci came up last weekend because I had a kinesio-taping seminar on Saturday and she stayed until Tuesday. After a full weekend and Monday with Kaci the rest of this week has been very uneventful without her. In other words BORING! I did go on a nice little 2 mile walk with the neighbor and good friend Drew and his yorkie. Don't judge us like many people driving down 87th street most likely did. We both have fiances' so no worries. We will go on many more nice walks over the summer.

1 comment:

  1. I'm sure the grand people of KC were not judging you for your boy walk. They were probably just admiring the adorable yorkie.

    ReplyDelete