Thursday, July 21, 2011

Little (or maybe not so little) PRINCESS

     Since the last post was about Duke, I decided it would be best to follow up with a post about his offspring.....PRINCESS as they call her. Not entirely sure how she got the name but I guess it stuck. She has grown quite a bit in a month. She is starting to get a pretty good feel for things. It's really funny to watch her run because she kind of hops or gallops shall I say =]. She tries her best anyways. 
      Kaci was playing fetch with Duke this weekend and also had Princess out so he got to spend some quality time with her. Turns out he's not a fan, he made sure to keep good distance between them. I think it's better that way anyways. One firm step of Duke into that puppy would crush her. And let's be honest, Duke doesn't exactly care if something gets in his way, he'll just run through it. Anyways, here are the photos from the fireworks stand and my most recent photo that my momma just sent me last night. 


Still so young, and always tired


She looks a little sad


Panting because it's so hot!


And another yawn


Fell asleep


   This is the picture my mother sent me. I realize now that I forgot to mention that Princess likes to crawl under things and sleep there. She used to sleep completely under the garden cart but is too big now. Last I saw her, she got her head under the cart but the rest of her body would not fit under. She's growin fast.

1 comment:

  1. Princess was so cute! I wonder what she looks like now... You should contact the guy and ask for a photo.

    ReplyDelete