After we left the lighthouse we headed to Walmart. Yep, Walmart =]. To save some money on the trip Kaci and I decided before we went out there that we would go to Walmart buy some groceries and have nice little picnics everyday. It saved us some money and we got to eat lunch everyday with some amazing views.
After Walmart we continued heading south on the 101. These pictures are from afternoon of day one.
This is at Seal Rock
and this...
and this...
This is not =]
You may see a lot of pictures that are the exact same with different focus or views. Sorry =]. I told Kaci we had a 16 GB memory card for the camera and we may as well use it.
Cool bridge right along the coast
Little Oregon coast for ya
That's not us =]
This is a lighthouse (I guess anyways, that's what it said. Looks more like a silo to me)
This was definitely one of our favorite views.
So you'll get to see it 3 times. haha
This house looked like it was sitting on the water
And the road I drove down to get you these great pictures was a bit sketchy. It was a logging road off of the highway and there were no "Do Not Enter" signs, so I entered. After driving down what I thought was a little slope, we turned around to head back to the highway and realized how steep it really was......with loose gravel! Yikes! I didn't tell Kaci at the time but I was definitely wondering if we were gonna get back up the hill.
And we did, and all is good!
"That's not us." Haha! Gee, I never would have known. Honestly, I want to take a coastal drive honeymoon asap. Looking forward to more photos.
ReplyDelete