Monday, September 19, 2011

5 Days!!!!!

   Only 5 days until MY (and Kaci's) wedding!!!!! It's hard to believe that 5 days from now I will be a married man. There are so many things that I am excited for. Mostly, I will now be able to see Kaci every single day and not just on the weekends!!! 9/27 will be 7 years from the day we started dating =].
  On a completely different note, I took PT boards this past weekend. It was not near as intense as Part I boards by any means but I wouldn't call them easy. I find out my scores in about month so I'll let ya all know how she turns out. Unless I fail and then you probably won't hear about it haha.
  I feel pretty scatter brained typing this blog out right now and I feel at this point in your reading you probably already knew that. I guess I just havn't had anything exciting enough in my life lately to blog about.


Since I have had 2 weak blogs in a row now, I will at least add some humor to this one.

I like tooorrrdles



And for the video click this link.....

1 comment:

  1. This post reminded me that I need to fix your signficant dates frame. Maybe I'll find time to do that this weekend. Maybe not.

    ReplyDelete