Well it has been one full trimester since I started blogging. I think I will be pretty busy this trimester, but in a good way. I am done with lecture everyday at 12:30 except for Wednesday which goes until 1:30. After that it's down to the clinic! After a few more adjustments, I will be released into our outpatient clinic!
Being in the outpatient clinic means that I will have to go out and get my own patients just like I would in practice and bring them in for chiropractic care. There are many clinic requirements I will be reaching in the near future. One of these requirements is 200 adjustments in the outpatient clinic.
It's hard to believe that I am in Tri 8 and in outpatient clinic. It seems like yesterday when I came up here for an open house with Kaci and my parents. I have passed part 1 boards (last spring) have part 2,3,4 and PT (physiotherapy) boards left. I take PT boards this coming Friday and the rest in the spring. I am now also less than a year from graduation!
I am very excited and about my near future and cannot wait to be in the "real world" with all you folks reading my blog. I am fairly confident that I will not tell kids in the future be glad you're in school cause it's better than the real world where you have to get a job. Don't get me wrong, that is true for high school students but not so much for college students working hard in school to get where they want to be and have the job they want to have. Anyways, I can't wait to join you all in the real world!
Oh and I will have another post this week with pictures! I know reading my blogs without pictures is boring. Let's be honest, everybody likes a good picture book.
Every time you mention a trimester, I'm like...what, are they having babies? So, tell me...how's the "real world" treating you? Better than school?
ReplyDelete