Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Summer Break!

      Only one week left until I go back to school and yet it only seems like summer break started a week ago!!!!! Oh wait, it did! 2 weeks for a summer break is torture. I have been so extremely busy so the this break has been flying by. 

      Kaci and I went back down to OK to meet with the pastor again. We stayed at my sisters house which means we got to see a lot of my nephew Gabe! We went down on Thursday and left Friday because Kaci and I had our bachelor/bachelorette parties this weekend. Thursday after meeting with the pastor we went to Julie's house. As soon as we pulled in I could see eyes peeking out of the blinds. He would look for a second and then close the blinds and then look again. It was quite entertaining. He was very happy to see us for sure! We all went out to eat that night and then came back home to relax and be entertained by Gabe.

     Friday morning we had another appointment with the pastor. The appointment was at 9 and well, we were there by 9:10. Lets just say you can't wake up as late with a toddler around. I rushed Gabe into the kitchen as soon as I got up. I had no idea where anything was so instead of looking for everything, I figured I would just see if Gabe knew where it was. Aaaaaannnddd he did =]. 

      Me: Gabe where is the cereal
      Gabe: It's in there (pointing to the correct cabinet)

     Me: Gabe where are the bowls
     Gabe: They're in there (once again pointing to the correct cabinet)

     Me: Gabe where are the spoons?
     Gabe: In here! (pulling out the drawer with spoons in it)

Not bad for a 2 year old I would say.

Well that is all, possibly another post soon. 

1 comment: