Well, to start it off I"M A MARRIED MAN =]! Which is great news for you because now I can tell Kaci she has to blog too! haha I think she's already on board with it because as we were making some new adjustments to the house this weekend Kaci made sure to take some pictures. We painted a couple of rooms and I made some shelving for our pantry.
Now, back to me being married... I'm happy to announce that the wedding went off without a hitch! Everything was pretty perfect I would have to say. Now, for thanking everyone that helped make it such a perfect day. For my side of the family, huge thanks to my dad, momma, sisters and their husbands, aunt Suzanne, aunt Michelle and uncle Jimmy. For Kaci's family, her parents, aunt Debbie, aunt Chris, and her aunt Denise. If I missed you, please forgive me as I am merely a mortal. Thanks to all of our family for your help and thanks to everyone who came! Kaci and I think that it went very well! We couldn't really have asked for a better day.
I'm told that breaking these loooooong posts up by paragraphs make it easier on the old folks aka Amy & Julie. I realized after looking at the last paragraph I never even got to the "back to me being married" part of the story after an entire paragraph of thanking everyone. Married life has been treating us well. I have been pretty busy with school and Kaci busy at work but there's nothing better than being able to see Kaci every night rather than a few phone calls throughout the evening.
So to sum it up our honeymoon this past week went great! Sure we would have rather been in Australia (our near future plan for our postponed real honeymoon) but we made the best of it and I don't think that either one of us really has any complaints. We have been fortunate enough that Kaci got a long term sub job the only downside is that she has to drive an hour in the morning and an hour in the afternoon.
Maybe I'll talk Kaci into getting a post up this week of some home improvements with pictures included.
You're welcome for making it memorable. You forgot to put my name in there... along with Josh, Sarah, Corey, Bethany, Josh, Aaron, Drew, Brittany, Reagan, Preston, and Oaklie. No big deal.
ReplyDeleteIm glad we will see you up here more often on the weekends. FINALLY!
Um. I don't believe I've seen a post from Kaci yet. Better tell her to get on it! Oh, and you're welcome. It was my pleasure. Now, where are the pictures of your wedding?
ReplyDelete