Monday, October 24, 2011

We're married, but not an old couple yet......

    I give my sisters a lot of crap for going to bed before 10, especially if it's on the weekend. They always reply "just wait til you're married" or "we have work tomorrow". Well, I would like to inform them that Kaci and I on our one month anniversary have not once gone to bed before 10.  Actually, I'd say our average bedtime during the week is about 11:45 and we both have to get up early the next morning. So sorry sisters, you guys are slackin!
    We have had a great month of being married =]. Every weekend is pretty packed full with hanging out with great friends and having a good time. 2 weekends ago we went out bowling for a friends birthday party. There is no doubt we all had a great time. I think we are considering entering a bowling league. Team Power Animals would have to be our name. Our team members would be owl & owlette, lion & lioness and bear & carebear. I think we would be unstoppable. 
    Kaci only has 6 days of work left so after that she will be putting a post up with some pictures. If you blog then you understand that one of the biggest reasons you don't post is editing pictures. To put in to perspective, it's like your boss coming by and throwing a huge stack of papers on your desk for you to "take care of". Oh, and with no deadline because with blogging, well there are no deadlines. Just impatient siblings and family =]. So huge stack of papers and no deadline, how fast are you gonna get that work done? EXACTLY!!! =]
    Well, since there are no pictures I will at least give you a few good youtube videos to watch. The second one is for those with a sense of humor for stupid videos. So Amy and Julie you may not laugh...

                   1.  Train's a coming
                   2.  Guy on a buffalo

2 comments:

  1. You are wrong little brother, the second video made me laugh hysterically. Just want I needed on this crappy Monday morning. And I think Julie will back me up on this, wait until you have children, then you will for sure be in bed by 10 every night. Speaking of which, since it has been a month now, when are you taking Bryson for the weekend? He loves bowling. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow. The biker video is awesome. Also, tackle those unedited photos! Or, put them up unedited. We don't care. Just post, post, post!

    ReplyDelete