These are a few of my shoulder surgery videos from my junior year in high school.
..................................
Umm...... I've already made it this far so I won't delete the post. I'll just roll with it. The videos I was going to graciously share with you will not load. Lame I know, I apologize. So guess you won't be looking in to my past after all so now I will let you see a glimpse of my future instead =]
WARNING: THIS MAY BE BORING
After a year of needing to take one class for my bachelor's degree, I finally signed up for it. I have been putting it off because the class is a 20 page paper and I am not a fan of writing papers. I'd rather blog where my mistakes aren't criticized too harshly =]. Anywho, I am typically pretty good at "BS-ing" my way through most papers. A little knowledge can go a long way on typing a paper so my usual paper writing method involves what I like to call "BS-ing".
The bad part about this was that this 20 page paper had to be completely scientific and include 15 sources, 75% of those being from a foreign country. So I typed up 14 pages for my rough draft that I felt pretty good about. Turns out my professor also specializes in BS-ing as he took out every single sentence in my paper that was not technically needed. Also taken out were really long words that have really short words with the same meaning. Sorry for being a linguist, but I thought using big words made you appear smarter and lets be honest we all know I could use all the help I can get =]. So after taking out all the BS and big words, I went from about 14 pages to 12. Oh well, I knocked out the next 10 pages the night before it was due. Nothing like procrastination right haha.
Another requirement of the class was a 10 - 12 min presentation on your topic followed by 10 minutes of questioning from the students in the class and teachers. I'll just say that there absolutely are stupid questions. Overall, I felt that the presentation went pretty well though.
So in about 2 weeks when finals are over and grades are in, I will officially have my bachelor's degree!
Well, congrats on finally getting your bachelor's degree (almost)! How long have you been in school anyway?
ReplyDeleteGoing on four years now. So had I not put this class off for so long I would have had my bachelor's in three.
ReplyDeleteSo when are we ever going to see a new post up here my friend it has almost been a month and a half?
ReplyDeletePretty sure I could not BS my way through a 20 page paper. Also, I do not see the point of writing a 20 page paper that no one else will read or care about. Aren't there better ways to earn college credit than writing a bunch of useless essays? Answer me college world, I would like to know.
ReplyDelete