(OK, maybe I have been too busy or maybe just too lazy to feel like doing any blogging lately. Also I don't sit in class all day as I used to, which is when I did my blogging in the past. Great student I know)
I still have nothing to talk about so I'll just throw up a picture of what I got Kaci for our 1 month anniversary which was A LONG TIME AGO!!! Time has flown by and neither one of us can believe that our 6 month is only a month away.
So this is what I got her. I buckled them in to keep them safe on my ride home! =]
Well, I know this has been a very short blog, but hey, you gotta start somewhere. Hope you have enjoyed this and I just may post again by the end of the week. And possibly with a more exciting story as this was more just a way of me saying hi to all my blog readers. =]

I love that you seatbelted the flowers in. And, do you still buy Kaci flowers? Cause, you should.
ReplyDelete