Tuesday, June 21, 2011

For those of you who like pictures

This is going to be extremely short. I have a test tomorrow and should be studying but I am dedicated to my so few followers out there to put up some pictures. I made the hamburgers from this weekend again tonight and thought I would share. I hope this inspires you to go out and grill. If not, so be it...... =]

The beginning... Note the jalapeno's and colby jack cheese
What you can't see is all the crushed red peppers and cayenne pepper that I added =]
Tonight's hamburger was a success on being spicy and my glass of milk came in very handy.


After the first flip.... Note the BEAUTIFUL grill marks. haha


After the second flip.....


FINISHED PRODUCT! 
Looks good I know =]. Well it does to me anyways and that's all that matters!

        I invite anyone who thinks that this looks very tasty up to my house in KC. Any takers just let me know and we can figure out a date! Thanks for reading, if it wasn't for you how else would I procrastinate? Uh, actually I would come up with another reason, but hey at least by blogging someone else can enjoy my procrastination and it therefore does not feel so worthless!

8 comments:

  1. Bahahahaha! Blogging is my favorite form of procrastination too. And, sometimes I procrastinate from blogging....much to my family's dismay. Burger looks delicious. I'll take one minus crushed red peppers and cayenne.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Deal! As long as you bring that sweet little nephew of mine up here with you! Oh, and Casey =]

    ReplyDelete
  3. why didnt you invite me over to grill? Is it because i'm so old balls and you're so young?

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is recipe plagiarism, you must credit your lion friend for teaching you

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well, you are pretty old........ You have an open invitation. I will make you and Reagan some tasty burgers. Hey remember that one time when I made you a BBQ chicken pizza????

    ReplyDelete
  6. Drew- I believe if you had read my earlier post the Lion was given credit!

    ReplyDelete
  7. in light of these recent discoveries the prosecution rests

    ReplyDelete
  8. Well now I see why I didn't get an answer to my text until late last night. You were blogging!!! :)

    ReplyDelete