Thursday, June 9, 2011

Royals Game

    Our school sold tickets for the Royals vs. Twins game on Friday after our business card ceremony. The tickets were only $5 a person and came with a free parking pass ($10 value). Grant it the seats were 1 row from the very top of the stadium. For this $5 we also got catered food from Jack Stack BBQ. It was very good BBQ and I would recommend it to anybody up in KC. Probably not as good as Oklahoma Joe's but it's worth a try. I bought 9 tickets for the game, 2 for Kaci and I and the rest for my brother and his friends. Now that I think about it Daniel still owes me $35!!!! We did some pre-game tailgating and when Daniel and his friends showed up we went and ate. I think that everyone was satisfied with the food. Kevin Smith definitely got his money's worth. Kaci and I went back out to the parking lot to hang out with our friends from my school while the game started. We headed in around the 3rd inning. To be honest the game wasn't that great and we lost but we still had a really good time. It was also fireworks Friday so we got to see a nice little fireworks show after the game. And here are some photos of the evening......





















1 comment:

  1. Well, it was a Royals game, did you really expect a win? Also, I'm curious. Did Daniel ever get you paid? Cause, if not, you've got $35 coming your way!

    ReplyDelete