Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Business Card Ceremony


 Last Friday I became an official intern at Cleveland Chiropractic College! To celebrate my friends and I becoming interns the school put on a business card ceremony. We had a little lunch and then were called up one by one to be congratulated and receive a box of personal business cards to hand out to future patients. I thought ahead this time and actually took some pictures of the event. Not many but a few....


Kaci and I at the Business Card Ceremony


My friends and I from left to right: Drew Whigham, Brody Sheard, Bennett Wyllie, Matt Ogle, Corey Menke and myself.


Kaci and I again....



 The Power Animals
Back row from left to right: Drew the Lion, Brody the Goose, Bennett the Dolphin, Corey the Wise Old Owl and myself the Bear 
In front: Matt the Mantis


The Lion and I started the Power Animals as just the Lion and the Bear a year ago. We have now expanded to cover land, air and water. We all have our strengths and each person was given a power animal accordingly. If you would like to know more about the Power Animals just ask!!!!!





.

3 comments:

  1. What possesses grown men to give themselves power animal names? Do you miss the Power Ranger Days? Is this like a version of X-Men? How do you invite others to the group? Is there a special initiation? Can anyone be a power animal? I've always thought it would be cool to be a sea turtle. The kind that live for more than a hundred years. Can I be a power animal? That's all.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh! And good job taking pictures so we could see the celebration too. You should take more pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So, maybe you've realized it by now, but I'm going back through all of your posts since day 1 and commenting. I came to this one and laughed my butt off. I'm a good commenter. :-)

    ReplyDelete